Sophia Hills is certainly a beautiful name for a modern residence situated at the peak of magnificent Mount Sophia. It is a new launched developed by Hoi Hup Sunway Mount Sophia Pte Ltd. Sophia Hills is the first and only condominium in Singapore with three conservation buildings.
These conservation buildings are designed to be converted into a dining place, kindergarten and clubhouse. Residents and buyers will surely enjoy this feature as this will provide both comfort and convenience.
Sophia Hills is a sought-after new launch condominium that every buyer and resident should watch out for. Covering 23, 770.5 meters square land, this new launch has recreational facilities and excellent accessibility to expressways, institutions, and popular places in Singapore. Sophia Hills consist of 12 blocks, including its functional three conservation buildings.
Sophia Hills is your piece of paradise at your very own place. With its vibrant surroundings, superb facilities and excellent layouts, any person would love to stay and live here, not just for many years, but for a lifetime.
Sophia Hills Condo Details
Sophia Hills is just one of the many luxury homes sitting atop the prestigious Mount Sophia. The condo is also located at the back of the refurbished Plaza Singapura and The Atrium Orchard; thus, it only takes 5 minutes of walk to reach the Plaza Singapura as well as the Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station. You can take walk if you want to reach Dhoby Ghaut MRT interchange (NSL, NEL, CCL) and the future Bencoolen MRT (DTL).
Price point and its location are one of the biggest advantages of buying a property in Sophia Hills.
Compared to its nearby developments such as 1919 at Sophia Road, Sophia Residences and LIV on Wilkie, Sophia Hills is currently considered as the biggest condominium development in Mount Sophia with its approximately 493 residential units, including the three conservation buildings. The 12 blocks of Sophia Hills will consist of 5 storey high building (one block), 6 storey and 7 storey high building (four block), and the rest will be 4 storey high building.
Sophia Hills takes pride on having a refreshing, splendid landscape of mountain terraces, water walls and reflective pools, which everyone will surely love. The new launch also boasts a wide range of modern and sophisticated facilities such as the
- 50 meter lap pool
- Mirror pool
- Function Rooms
- Multi-Purpose Media Room
- Jogging path
- Yoga deck
- Games Room
- Internet Corner
- Steam Rooms for men and women
- 514 parking lots
- 1 Childcare center and 1 F&B restaurant
Sophia Hills is estimated to be completed on the fourth quarter of 2019. 20 per cent of the project will be reserved for its history. Owning a house that possesses both contemporary and historical architecture is a rare, great opportunity you should not miss. With its reasonable price, facilities and location, Sophia Hills is indeed a home worth of your investment. At Sophia Hills, investment possibility is very high.
Reasons for Buying Sophia Hills
- Located near Dhoby Ghaut MRT station and is only 6 minutes walk from the area. Residents don’t need to travel far when going home from school or work.
- Close to the new Fort Canning Park and Istana Park. Residents and their visitors can easily visit the park whenever they are in the mood for leisure, relaxation and unwinding.
- Only 10 minutes drive to ION Orchard, The Paragon, Ngee Ann City and Cineleisure Orchard.
- Near from Raffles Hospital, which residents can rely on in times of medical emergencies. No need to drive far if you or your loved ones need urgent care.
- Accessible to major roads and expressways. Sophia Hills is also only 12 minutes drive to Marina Bay Financial Center and Central Business District (CBD), and is 1 minute drive to Plaza Singapura and The Cathay.
- Surrounded by renowned schools, such as Singapore Management University, Anglos Chinese School ,Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts, Laselle College and many more, which are 10 minutes drive from the condo. Sophia Hills is within 1 kilometer radius of Elite Schools like St. Margaret Primary School and School of the Arts (SOTA)
- Developed by reputable developers and the first development in the country to have 3 Conservation buildings.
- With eight different types of functional layouts that have efficient size, offering great affordability to home buyers and investors. Buyers can choose from a wide range of spacious layouts of 1 to 4 bedrooms to suit each person’s unique needs.