Reflections at Keppel Bay best represents modern architecture in a form of a residential building. It is prominently located at the entrance to Singapore’s historic Keppel Harbor. The mesmerizing and eye-catching design is a masterpiece of Daniel Libeskind. Reflections at Keppel Bay is Daniel’s first-ever residential development in Asia.
The development lets you enjoy the breath-taking view of the sea and the city skyline while enjoying the luxurious and comfortable experience inside your modern home. Reflections at Keppel Bay are comprised of low-rise apartment blocks and soaring towers, each designed with intricate, functional artistry.
Reflections at Keppel Bay is certainly a work of art and a world-class development that features excellent facilities and amenities.
Reflections at Keppel Bay involves two distinct types of housing. Along the waterfront are the lower villa blocks, and behind them are the high-rise towers with sophisticated and distinctive formation. From afar, you can clearly see the variation of the development’s structure and design, making it more unique and one of a kind from other types of residential buildings. Truly, a masterpiece to marvel on.
The shifting forms of the development create an experience of uniqueness, as there are no two residences are the same. Though the alignments are not alike, it does not compromise the comfort, beauty and luxury of living in a high-rise condominium.
Facilities and Amenities
Feast your eyes with the magnificent, seamless waterfront right from the wide cobbleston promenade at the Reflections of Keppel Bay. Here you can enjoy the breath-taking sea views including the Resorts World Sentosa and the entertainment hub at ViVoCity.
Other lifestyle and leisure spots that are close to the condominium include:
- Keppel Marina
- The PSA Club
- Keppel Driving Range
- Keppel Club
- Mount Faber Park
- Telok Blangah Hill Park
- Hort Park – The Gardening Hub
- The Southern Ridges
If you are planning to celebrate a special occasion right next to your home, the clubhouse can be the perfect place for celebration. It is specifically designed to bring out more the aesthetics and appeal of the waterfront view at Keppel. The clubhouse can be a perfect venue for anyone who wants to have fun and be entertained at the same time.
Keppel condominium is also surrounded by several local and international academic institutions. This include:
- Blangah Rise Primary School
- Shelton College International
- Road Kindergarten
- Radin Mas Primary School
- ISS International School (Preston Campus)
- Canadian International School (Middle)
Groceries and Supermarts
Buy your essentials and consumptions at several groceries and supermarkets that are very close from the Keppel apartment.
- NTUC Fairprice(Telok Blangah)
- Cold Storage(HarbourFront Centre)
- Market Place(Naturally)
- NTUC Fairprice(Depot)
- NTUC Fairprice
Travelling to your destination will never be a problem if you live at Keppel as MRT’s and LRT’s are very accessible from the area.
- Telok Blangah MRT Circle Line Due 2011
- Labrador Park MRT Circle Line Due 2011
- Harbourfront (NE1)
Why Choose Reflections at Keppel Bay?
- One of the best condominiums to invest in when it comes to view and location. Having a nice view in a perfect location is one of the greatest advantages of Keppel apartment.
- Located in Keppel Bay, which is one of the most prime locations in Singapore. The building is highly accessible to the Central Business District, train stations, leisure places, industrial parls and Sentosa.
- Because Reflections at Keppel Bay is an apartment with sea view, it is preferred and loved by many investors and buyers who want to experience this “Million Dollar View”. Though apartments with sea view are quite common in Singapore, what sets it apart from other competitors is that no noise from the expressway is present around the apartment. This means residents can enjoy a noise-free surrounding while enjoying the scene of the sea view.
- Surrounded by several plants and trees for a cleaner and calmer environment. There are also golf course and a yacht bay near the area.
- A two-million-square-foot state of the art residential development comprised of six high-rise towers that range from 24 and 41 stories and eleven low-rise villa apartment blocks of 6 to 8 floors– a total of 1,129 units.
- Each tower is designed with a lush sky garden on the sloping roof. It has also nine sky bridges that link the apartment towers at various levels in order to provide incomparable view around the apartment.
- The majestic grounds and landscape are created by the famous and award-winning landscape architecture firm, Hargreaves Associates.
- With a 100,000 square feet reflecting pool that skirts the high towers.
- Includes a range of lifestyle amenities to die for, such as state of the art gymnasium for active people and athletes and an Olympic length swimming pool.
- Homeowners can get a complimentary 10-year membership at Marina at Keppel Bay and enjoy a variety of waterfront activities at the ocean playground that’s within your reach.