Lloyd 65 is a nature-inspired residential building that features remarkable facilities and amenities. It is located in the heart of Orchard, District 9, developed by TG Pte Ltd and designed by award-winning W architects.
Residents will get the best of both worlds as they will enjoy staying in a contemporary home and take pleasure in the beautiful and refreshing view of the natural landscape within the area. But more than the view, Lloyd 65 boasts a number of advantages and reasons why you need to live here.
This freehold 10-storey modern-looking condominium is accessible to various major establishments and MRT stations, making your daily life easier and more convenient. With its elegant layout, luxurious living space and world-class fixtures, Lloyd 65 is a sure to be one of Singapore’s sought after residential buildings.
Lloyd 65 Additional Project Information
Architect: W Architects Mok Wei Wei
Property Type: Condominium
Site Area: Approximately 3,337.1 sq. m (35,921 sq. ft.)
Estimated TOP: 31 December 2017
Number of Units: 76 Apartments with basement car park
- 1 Bedroom Sky Suites: 592 – 904 sqft
- 1 Bedroom + Study: 710 – 1,055 sqft
- 2 Bedroom + Study Loft: 1,668 – 1,701 sqft
- 2 Bedroom Penthouse: 1,604 – 1,981 sqft
- 2 Bedroom + Study Penthouse: 2,045 sqft
- 3 Bedroom: 1,733 sqft
- 3 Bedroom Loft: 2,422 sqft
- 3 Bedroom Penthouse: 3,638 sqft
Residents can enjoy a wide range of functional and modern facilities such as:
- Swimming Pool
- Children’s Pool
- Pool Beds
- Jacuzzi Pool
- Function and Conference Room
- Changing rooms with Steam Room
- BBQ Pit
The location of Lloyd 65 is ideal for any occasion you might want to complete within a day, whether you are going for shopping, dining out with friends, or going to school or work, residents can reach their destination effortlessly.
Lloyd 65 is only a few minutes drive to and from Marina Bay and Central Business District. It is also accessible to MRT Stations such as Somerset, Orchard and DhobyGhaut, including major expressways like Central Expressway (CTE), Kallang-Paya Pebar Expressway (KPE), Pan Island Expressway (PIE),East Coast Parkway (ECP), and Ayer-Rajah Expressway (AYE).
You can take Oxley road for a direct and short path to CTE. Somerset MRT is walkable from the condo. At Lloyd 65, you are connected to several lines including the future North-South Line. In just 45 minutes, you can reach to any MRT stations in Singapore. Good to note that it only takes 1 minutes of train travel between between Somerset and Douby Ghaut station, which is the shortest in all of Singapore.
Enjoy going to some renowned shopping malls that are near from Lloyd 65 such as Plaza Singapura, Centerpoint, 313 Somerset and Ngee Ann City. Fairprice supermarket and 313 Somerset is just a walk away from the condo. Tong Sian Tng temple at Devonshire is only two minutes walk away.
Llyod 65 provides a pretty convenient proximity to many international schools including ISS international school, River Valley Primary School (walking distance from the condo), and Chatsworth International School. Some institutions are 1 to 2 km. from the residence.
Orchard Road lets you get everything you want, ranging from fashion to food. Anywhere you look at, the place offers availability of your wants and need. The latest addition to Orchard Road Belt is the Orchard Getway, which is being constructed just beside Lloyd 65.
A niche architectural icon designed by award-winning W Architects, Lloyd Sixtyfive promises a lifetime of opulence for the exclusive owners of the freehold abode illuminating Orchard Road.
Why Choose Lloyd 65?
- Rare Freehold new launch residential site
- With double volume extension to balcony and double volume Living/Dining
- Branded and high-quality appliances and fittings
- With spacious and elegant layout to help deliver comfortable and convenient living.
- Situated in the most prominent location in Singapore.
- Offers paramount of luxury and convenience with the closest shopping malls around including
Orchard Central, West Coast Plaza, and 313 Somerset.
- With excellent connectivity to various train stations such as Somerset (NS23), Dhoby Ghaut (CC1 NS24 NE6), and Fort Canning MRT (DT20) Downtown Line
- Very close to NTUC Fairprice (Orchard Grand Court), Cold Storage Centrepoint , and Cold Storage UE Square